No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn: Powder Day Part 1

It's wasn't supposed to start until 4pm.
By 7am, we were already skiing beautiful soft stuff.



The trees were starting to take on their beautiful snowy coverings
I was meeting up with my original ski sister
- with whom I hadn't skied with in over 19 years...
So we started the day in the overgrown trails of Echo Woods...
And went in search of freshies for the remainder of the day :)
Taking stock for the big day: Thursday!
Damn, it was a beautiful snowy day.
No real wind, no problems.
Just nice & snowy.
Yeah, I still managed to earn some turns...and then some.
Before meeting up with them, I went for a 16K Skate Ski down at Mountain Meadows.
Hell Yeah!!
even got some fresh groomies as I followed the snowmobile around the lake a couple of times :)
May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum & Vespoli

Comments

Popular Posts