Merry Christmas from Me & Vespi!

Vespi and I spent a solitary morning in the shop, so we took the opportunity to play in the snow on the lawn out front...


The Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf Course is still open -
SnowShoes required, of course!

Vespi was most interested in sniffing all the fresh Christmas Snow. Unlike me, she didn't seem too peturbed about missing skiing today at all. Gotta love dogs - they always know what's most important in life.

Vespi sniffed, I walked around in the fresh snow...but most importantly, we had a few quiet moments together to celebrate our friendship and breathe in the crisp winter air.

As our lives have changed over our past decade together, Vespi and I have grown closer. We work together, we hike together, ski together and snuggle together.
She truly is my best friend.

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum

Comments

Popular Posts