5 June 2011

While I spent most of the day digging up the old garden to make way for a new, regraded and freshly top soiled one...





I just had to get out on my mountain for a little bit just for sanity sake :) so I took a short jaunt up to the top of Snowshed so that Vespi could run around and I could breathe in the fresh mountain air...


So a few summers ago, a group of college kids saw the Glades Triple turning. So they decided to get on. Unfortunately for them, the lift mechanics shut off the lift while they were about half way up and went home for the day. You should have seen my face when I answered the cell phone call from the kids; a very interesting case of ski patrol to the rescue. So, now there is a sign at the top & bottom of every lift:


But even the lifties have a sense of humor...Snowshed I is stopped right at chair #69...


i don't know about this photo...I am fascinated by this wheel, but am having trouble finding the right angle :( better luck next time!


warning signs look so much friendlier surrounded by wildflowers :)


See you on the mountain...
FemaleSkiBum :)

Location:Snowshed, Killington, Vermont

Comments

Popular Posts