We've Got Little White Balls!!

It's here! It's here!! It's finally here!,








"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to."
- Mr. Bailey in Miracle on 34th Street








As the BF was driving me to work tonight, the rain just started pouring down- like Irene crazy - but then something magical happened.






A tapping sound began on the windshield of the car and as we drove along the noise got louder and louder...there was hail falling from the sky!






I came running into the kitchen, singing: "We've got white balls! We've got white balls!" and then the joyful celebration commenced! I even got the first snowball of the season shoved down my back :) and what an invigorating way to enjoy the first storm of the season (compete with thunder and lightening)






Thank you so much, Mother Nature! I was definately not expecting you to answer my plea so rapidly, but I will enthusiasticly accept your gift :)

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum :)

Location:Killington, VT

Comments

Popular Posts