Reasons I am glad to be a ski bum (#s 1-10)

1. I can wear a puffy coat, ski hat and long johns to the bar and I'm the normal one.

2. Getting to sit at the bar listening to the most ridiculously lame stories of conquest and greatness on the ski hill.

3. Getting to ride the gondola and listen to the most ridiculously lame stories of conquest and greatness on the ski hill.

4. I got to ski today :) I will get to ski tomorrow. I got to ski yesterday.

5. Knowing that everyone around me, really, we all love the same thing: riding the mountain...

6. Having Tati, a ticket checker, give me a hug because she hasn't see me in a while.

7. I have the freedom to ski for two hours...or ski all day :)

8. Everyday is a new adventure, new conditions, a different mountain...and I get to experience everyday.

9. I don't have to sit in an office all day. Anyway. Ever.

10. I'm posting this from my local bar :)

Location:JAX Food&Games, Killington, VT

Comments