I love Dirty Spring Snow - Seriously!

It's getting to be that time of year again...

Where the snow is decorated by millions and millions of sap sticky pine needles

And the Bumps on Outer Limits are soft and delicious in their volkswagon glory

And so I ski around,
Looking for Mung that is just soft enough to ski

But not too soft ...
...Who am I kidding?

It might not look dangerous,
but sometimes the snow is so soft,
it requires a stepping wedge to get around.

You think I am kidding?

Can You Find My Line
through this section of mighty fine
-even if extremely sketchy -
spring woods?

The rivers are raging good,
but still covered up where we need them most ;)

But if you sleep in
and let the snow warm up
everything is just wonderful :)

But it's still skiable!!

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum

Comments

Popular Posts