The Fleece is On!


After a week resting my hamstring by drinking on the beach, it was off to to out the haunches...






Looks like some easy to make Birch paper...but I am sure some idiot still wouldn't be able to figure out thst they could burn it to stay alive when they wandered off the backside...







The leaves are turning, the leaves are turning!







Well, this one has already turned. LOL







I just love this. The smaller trees behind look like they are vines hanging from the fallen tree. Super sweet - and I'm wondering if we'll be able to see the arrow come mid-winter :)







I never realized that ferns turned spotty before they browned up. This was a super sweet find. I love learning all these new things :)








Stupidest Killington poster of all time:
WARNING
Manmade Bumps/Moguls Ahead!

If you need a sign like this, please go ski at Okemo.








Loving the chaning of the seasons - the still bright yellow contrasting against the increasing amounts of browning...








So, how how long are the chairs supposed to be off the cable? These have been down almost two months? Do they rot more down here or on the cable? And if it's better that they're down, how come they aren't all down?








Thank you to this butterfly for its extremem patience at not flying away! This was NOT taken with a zoom, but instead my camera was about six inches away :)








Right as I was heading home, I thought, maybe I should take a picture of these flowers. Sometimes - actually, most of the time - the best photos come from me just leaning over while I'm still moving. Not really sure how that works, but it does :)








May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum :)


Location:Snowshed, Killington, VT

Comments

Popular Posts