The Dog Days of Trail Running

Even though I still haven't returned to full hydration levels, Vespi and I set out this morning to see how a run would go. It was an open-minded and open-ended run, my only goal being to make it to K-1 to check out the Saturday business levels. My headache kicked in around the top of Snowshed, so I pretty much just followed Vespi around from then on.



For a while, she continued on our regular two-hour loop as she headed up trail 8 to the Cascade runoff. But it didn't take her long to realize that I was fairly mindlessly following her...so we ended up at just about every swimming hole she could think of, especially the old K-Chair snowmaking pond, before she finally redirected us home.


See you on the Mountain,
FemaleSkiBum :)

Location:Killington, VT

Comments